- TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Please read the below terms and conditions of use (this “Agreement”) for this web site (this “Site”) before you use this Site. By using, accessing and/or viewing information on this Site, you agree to be bound, without modification, to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If you violate this Agreement, Craft Rug Mills® (hereinafter, “Craft Rug Mills”) will have the right to terminate your use of this Site and/or take appropriate legal actions against you. You understand and agree that your use of this Site is a benefit voluntarily given by Craft Rug Mills and that Craft Rug Mills may withdraw that benefit and rescind your participation at any time for any reason in its sole discretion. If you do not agree to be bound by this Agreement, please do not use this Site or the services and information offered herein. If you have questions or concerns regarding the use of this Site, please contact us at Craft Rug Mills, 901 Line Street, Easton, PA 18042 610-258-3947.
1. PERMITTED USE. You are free to display and print for your personal, non-commercial use information you receive through this Site, but you may not otherwise reproduce or modify any of the materials without the prior written consent of their owner. You may not distribute copies of materials found on this Site in any form (including by e-mail or other electronic means), without prior written permission from their owner. Of course, you are free to encourage others to access the information themselves on this Site and to tell them how to find it. Requests for permission to reproduce or distribute materials found on this Site should be sent to: Craft Rug Mills, 901 Line Street, Easton, PA 18042. The information and content on this Site shall not be used for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement. All responses, communications or submissions to this Site or to Craft Rug Mills, shall become the sole property of Craft Rug Mills and shall be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary information. Craft Rug Mills may, in its sole discretion, reproduce, use, publish, modify, disclose, distribute, or otherwise use such communications in any way and for any purpose without restriction.
2. COPYRIGHT, PATENT AND TRADEMARK. Except as specifically authorized above, copying, in whole or in part, and making derivative works from the content of this Site is prohibited under the copyright laws of the U.S. and other countries. Craft Rug Mills, the Craft Rug Mills logo and other Craft Rug Mills marks, logos, product names, service names and icons, and combinations thereof, are trademarks, service marks, or registered trademarks of Craft Rug Mills. Other names, trademarks, or service marks of companies or products referenced herein may be trademarks or service marks of their respective owners. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license, right to license or other right hereunder to any patent, technology, trademark, service mark, or copyright of Craft Rug Mills, or any third party. Note that any product, process, or technology in this Site may be the subject of or related to other intellectual property rights reserved by Craft Rug Mills.
3. LINKS. This Site may refer to other individuals, companies, entities, organizations, products or services. Such references do not constitute any endorsement or recommendation of such individuals, companies, entities, organizations, products or services, by Craft Rug Mills. This Site may contain links or other access or reference (hereafter, “links”) to external web sites. We provide links to external web sites solely for your convenience and informational use. The appearance of links to any external web site does not constitute an endorsement by us of the linked web site, or the information, products or services contained therein. We do not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at such web sites nor do we guarantee the accuracy, completeness or efficacy of any information contained therein. We assume no responsibility for consequences resulting from your use of the information obtained through access to any hyperlinked web site, or in any respect for the content of such information, including (but not limited to) errors or omissions, the accuracy or reasonableness of factual or legal matters expressed therein, the defamatory nature of statements, ownership of copyright or other intellectual property rights, and the violation of property, privacy, or personal rights of others.
5. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY. This Site contains general information and may include errors, omissions, inaccuracies or typographical errors. Craft Rug Mills, does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links, or other terms contained on this Site. Craft Rug Mills may make modifications and/or changes to this Site at any time without notice. This Sites’ content should not be relied upon for personal, commercial or financial decisions, and you should consult an appropriate professional for advice based on your specific circumstances.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. YOU ARE PROVIDED WITH ACCESS TO THIS SITE WITHOUT CHARGE. CRAFT RUG MILLS ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR, AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, ANY DAMAGES OR EXPENSES YOU MAY INCUR AS A RESULT OF ANY INACCURACY, INCOMPLETENESS OR OBSOLESCENCE OF ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE PRECEDING SENTENCE, YOU AGREE THAT CRAFT RUG MILLS WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY OTHER PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOST PROFITS OR LOST TIME), WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, WHICH ARISE OUT OF OR ARE IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY ACCESS TO THIS SITE OR ANY VIEWING OR USE OF ANY INFORMATION ON THIS SITE. BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN CATEGORIES OF DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, THE LIABILITY OF CRAFT RUG MILLS AND ITS AGENTS AND LICENSORS IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY SUCH STATE LAW. THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED NOR DO WE GUARANTEE THAT THIS SITE WILL BE ERROR-FREE, OR CONTINUOUSLY AVAILABLE, OR THAT THIS SITE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. CRAFT RUG MILLS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES REGARDING THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENCY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION IN THE SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR OTHERWISE ARISING BY LAW OR STATUTE. WE DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES REGARDING ANY INFORMATION OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE SITE OR LINKS PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITE. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF OR RELIANCE UPON ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK.
7. UNAUTHORIZED USE/NO INTERFERENCE. You agree that you will not use or attempt to use any method, device, software or routine to harm others or interfere with functioning of this Site or use and/or monitor any information in or related to this Site for any unauthorized purpose. Specifically, each user of this Site, whether authorized or unauthorized, agrees that it will not, and will not permit any of its employees, agents, and any other third party to do any of the following:
- Violate any applicable laws and regulations, whether federal, state, local, foreign or international, applicable to this Site, its content or your use of either, including without limitation U.S. export and re-export control laws and regulations, and you will not otherwise engage in any illegal, manipulative or misleading activity through use of this Site or its content;
- Upload, post, email, transmit, link to or otherwise make available any content on this Site that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Attempt to use this Site or its content to harm minors in any way;
- Impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or legal entity;
- Manipulate, alter, forge, or otherwise modify identifiers in a manner which may hide or disguise the origin of any content which you post, upload or otherwise provide to this Site;
- Upload, post, email, transmit, link to or otherwise make available any content on this Site that infringes any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights of any person or legal entity;
- Upload, post, email, transmit, link to or otherwise make available any content on this Site that contains any virus, computer code, file, or other material which has as its intended purpose, the interruption, destruction, or loss of functionality of any computer software, data, hardware, telecommunications equipment, or communications ability;
- Attempt to gain access to confidential information to which you are not entitled;
- Modify, reverse engineer, reverse assemble, decompile or hack into any of the software applications or related tools or utilities used by this Site;
- Alter or delete information not provided by you, or interfere with the operation of this Site including, but not limited to, by distribution of unsolicited advertising or mail messages or propagation of worms, viruses and the like.
8. INDEMNIFICATION. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Craft Rug Mills, its subsidiaries, and affiliates, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third-party information providers against all claims, losses, expenses, damages and costs (including reasonable attorney fees) resulting from any breach of this Agreement or unauthorized use of this web site. Your indemnification obligation shall survive the termination of this Agreement. At our expense and election, we reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you and you agree to cooperate with Craft Rug Mills in connection with our defense.
9. MODIFICATIONS/TERMINATION. Without limiting its other remedies, Craft Rug Mills may immediately discontinue, suspend, terminate or block your access to this Site at any time in its sole discretion. Craft Rug Mills may amend or modify these terms and conditions at any time. Any such changes will become effective immediately upon the date they are first posted to this Site. By continuing to use this Site after we post such changes, you agree to be bound by the revised terms and conditions. It is your responsibility to return to this page from time to time to review the most current terms and conditions. Craft Rug Mills does not assume any obligation to notify you of changes to this Agreement.
10. JURISDICTION, VENUE, AND CHOICE OF LAW. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, excluding its conflicts of law rules. Any dispute arising out of or relating to this Agreement or your access or use of this Site will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Northampton County, Pennsylvania, and you hereby submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts. If any provision in this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be construed in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect the original intent of the provision, and the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
12. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Craft Rug Mills regarding your access to this Site and your reproduction and use of any information in this Site. Any waiver of any term or condition shall not be effective unless in a written document signed by a representative of Craft Rug Mills.
Last updated; September 1, 2006
1. REQUESTS FOR PERSONAL INFORMATION. We collect personal information in various ways to better serve you. The personal information we collect may include your name, company, address, phone number, mailing address, email address, credit card information and other relevant data. We generally do not require this information to obtain access to our site but might ask you for this information when you correspond with us, send us a resume or other correspondence, or make a purchase or request products, services or quotes. This information allows us to process your request or purchase order correctly and to contact you should the need arise. We also use information we collect for our internal purposes, in an aggregated form, to measure number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed, and other relevant statistics. We collect this information to measure the use of our site and to improve the content and processes of our site.
2. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION. Craft Rug Mills takes physical, electronic and managerial precautions in our effort to secure against unauthorized access and use of the data you send us. We periodically review our security measures in an effort to ensure your privacy. We urge you to take every precaution to protect your personal information any time you are on the Internet by changing your passwords often, using a combination of letters and numbers, and making sure you use a secure browser, among other measures. To protect the confidentiality of your personal and credit card information while it is transmitted over the Internet, our site uses industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption on all web pages where personal information is required. To purchase products and services on our site, you must use an SSL-enabled browser. You can confirm the SSL encryption via the letters “Https” in your browser address bar and a secure lock icon in your browser.
3. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION. We consider the personal information contained in our business records to be confidential. We may sometimes disclose personal information about you to our affiliates or to others who work for us. We may also disclose personal information about you to service providers and vendors, and to others who provide products and services to us. It is not our policy to sell, rent or otherwise disclose your personal information to third parties unless:
- You have provided us with your express consent to such disclosure;
- Or we are required by law to share your information (whether personal or non-personal), including pursuant to judicial or governmental subpoena, warrants or order. If so ordered, we will obey the law.
4. LINKS. Our site may contain links to other sites, and we cannot accept and are not responsible for maintaining your privacy once you leave our site. When you click on links and banners on our site that take you to third-party websites, you will be subject to the third parties’ privacy policies. We encourage you to read the posted privacy statement of any and every site you visit, whether you are linking from our site or browsing on your own. Please see our TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE for further information.
6. EMAIL COMMUNICATION. Except for communications confirming registration or relating to a purchase, Craft Rug Mills will not send you any postal mail or email unless you elect to receive such communications.
7. CHILDREN. We understand the importance of protecting a child’s privacy in an online environment. This site is not designed for or directed at children eighteen (18) years of age or younger. Therefore, Craft Rug Mills does not knowingly collect or maintain personal information from children eighteen (18) years of age or younger and does not wish to collect any such information.
Last updated: September 1, 2006
This page contains the most current information on Craft Rug Mills, Incorporated’s trademarks. The absence of a name or logo in this list does not constitute a waiver of any and all intellectual property rights that Craft Rug Mills, Inc. has established in that name, logo, or service. The following list refers to the status of the trademark in the United States.
- Craft Rug Mills®
- Factory Direct Rug Pads™
- Factory Direct Area Rugs™
- Premium Grip® Non-Slip Rug Pad
- Premium Grip PLUS™ Non-Slip Rug Pad
- Ultra Plush™ Non-Sip Rug Pad for Hard Surfaces and Carpet
- ENDURANCE 32® Premium 100% Recycled Felt Rug Pad
- Natural Grip™ 100% Rubber Non-Slip Rug Pad
Last updated: August 18, 2011; Modified December 8, 2014